I can change lines in a single stroke. This is what drew me to the Stylo pen.
- Q.Which Stylo series pen do you use?
- Stylo sketch pen
- Q.How did you find the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- An illustrator friend posted a drawing on Instagram and wrote that it was made with a Pentel Stylo Pen and that she loved to draw with it.
- Q.When do you like to use the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- When sketching. I always carry a small notebook and a Stylo pen with me (they never leaves the bag). I have the habit of drawing on cafés, on the beach, in waiting rooms or in any other place where I found myself with time to spare.
- Q.Do you have any specific ways that you use the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- I like to draw some strokes fast and with energy to narrow the line more abruptly as I raise the pen.
- Q.Is there anyone who uses this pen around you?
- Besides my illustrator friend, my wife uses for writing and for sketching. Being an architect, her lines are more defined than mine.
- Q.When have you enjoyed using your Stylo/Tradio pen?
- What I like in Stylo pens is the quality of the line. You can see that the drawings were not made with a regular felt tip pen. The variance you get in line width, from broad to thin in a single stroke, is what's drawn me to it.
- Q.What would you like to say to the Stylo/Tradio to celebrate their 40th anniversary this year?
- I didn't know they were so old because only recently I've seen Pentel Stylo being sold here in Brazil. Definitely I'll continue to use them. I like to draw with it, they are affordable and can be found easily.