It's useful because you can easily pull out the strengths that are difficult to express with a fountain pen.
- Q.Which Stylo series pen do you use?
- Tradio stylo sketch pen
- Q.How did you find the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- I borrowed one from someone at my workplace that used them, and I was so impressed by how comfortable it is to write with that I started using them myself.
- Q.When do you like to use the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- I use the pen when I want to accentuate my letters.I also use it when I want my writing to look soft and somewhat effortless.
- Q.Do you have any specific ways that you use the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- The way you hold the pen, specifically the way it slants, can change the thickness of the lines, so I have different holding techniques depending on the nuance of the characters I want to write.
- Q.When have you enjoyed using your Stylo/Tradio pen?
- Since it's not a fountain pen, I don't have to worry about the nib breaking if I use a little too much force. I can accentuate with ease parts that a fountain pen would normally struggle with. Both these points make these pens priceless for me. I also really like its classic design.
- Q.What would you like to say to the Stylo/Tradio to celebrate their 40th anniversary this year?
- This is a product that's very easy to use for people that are new to using fountain pens, so I think it's a good choice for anyone that wants to practice their handwriting. I'm going to keep enjoying using mine for a long time to come.