When I first got the Stylo, I fell in love at first stroke.
- Q.Which Stylo series pen do you use?
- Tradio stylo sketch pen
- Q.How did you find the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- 20 years ago, when I started at a design agency, there was a fresh pack of Stylos already lying in the top drawer of my desk.
- Q.How long have you been using the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- Stylo since 1999 and 5 years ago I swiched to Tradio.
- Q.When do you like to use the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- Writing, sketching, drawing and everything in between.
- Q.Do you have any specific ways that you use the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- With the Stylo I sometimes used to cut the tip with a scalpel when it became too dull. But I rather prefer a fresh one. For the Tradio I find it doesn't really need any maintenance other than replacing the filling.
- Q.Do you know of any writing instruments similar to the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- Nothing comes close to the Stylo/Tradio. For over 30 years I've been trying different pens from different brands but when I hit upon my first Stylo it was love at first eh... stroke... Perhaps a well used nib (on the verge of breaking down) as a remote second.
- Q.When have you enjoyed using your Stylo/Tradio pen?
- The thing I like the most is it's unique tip. The dual sided nature allows for a fat and a lean stroke. The tips are strong, flexible and can take quite a bit of abuse.
- Q.What would you like to say to the Stylo/Tradio to celebrate their 40th anniversary this year?
- Congratulations on your anniversary and thank you for making the finest pen I've ever owned.