Congratulations! I’m sure I'll still be using it 40 years from now.
- Q.Which Stylo series pen do you use?
- Tradio stylo sketch pen
- Q.How did you find the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- I found the pen at my local art store Artist and Craftsman supply, tested it out and purchased in bulk.
- Q.When do you like to use the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- I use the Tradio Stylo when I need to do something with a higher level of detail and thin lines. It’s perfect for smooth textured curves.
- Q.How do you get your Stylo/Tradio pen?
- From Artist and Craftsman Supply in Seattle’s University District. I can’t find them anywhere else.
- Q.Do you know of any writing instruments similar to the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- Nothing I’ve found works quite the same, which is why I buy these in bulk. Some pens can offer a similar line width but with hardly the same level of control.
- Q.When have you enjoyed using your Stylo/Tradio pen?
- I think I like this pen because it’s the best I’ve found for a specific type of drawing. It’s easy to move with, makes comfortable curves and can pull a very solid straight line as well. Likewise I really like the line width for a lot of my more detailed drawings.
- Q.What would you like to say to the Stylo/Tradio to celebrate their 40th anniversary this year?
- Congratulations on making almost all of my favorite pens. It’s awesome that this pen has been around for 40 years and if I’m still here I’m sure I’ll still be using it 40 years from now.