Stylos are actually quite popular among my colleagues in the Pathology department.
- Q.Which Stylo series pen do you use?
- Stylo sketch pen
- Q.How long have you been using the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- For 20 years.
- Q.When do you like to use the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- When I'm performing pathological diagnoses I use them to draw markings on the glass microscope slides.
- Q.Do you have any specific ways that you use the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- Depending on the angle of the nib, how hard you have to press the pen can differ noticeably. Because of this, I'm very particular about the angle I hold it at.
- Q.Is there anyone who uses this pen around you?
- Stylos are actually quite popular among my colleagues in the Pathology department.
- Q.When have you enjoyed using your Stylo/Tradio pen?
- Being able to switch between writing markings on glass and writing down details of pathological changes on paper without having to switch pens is very convenient for me.
- Q.Are there any points that you want the Stylo/Tradio to improve on?
- All I ask is that you just keep on making pens for me to use.
- Q.What would you like to say to the Stylo/Tradio to celebrate their 40th anniversary this year?
- I just want to say that your Stylo pens have helped support us for many years in our somewhat eccentric endeavours of writing our thoughts onto glass slides while we look at them through microscopes.