I have used the pen from when I was a student to now as a cartoonist.
- Q.Which Stylo series pen do you use?
- Stylo sketch pen
- Q.How did you find the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- I saw an artist on twitter use the Stylo sketch pens for drawing sound effects in their comics. I liked how the lines looked so I got some pens for myself.
- Q.When do you like to use the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- I sometimes ink my drawings with the Stylo pen, and sometimes I use it to draw sound effects.
- Q.Do you have any specific ways that you use the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- I don't have a specific way that I maintain my Stylo pen. I like to let it wear down naturally and see how the lines evolve and change as the pen tip changes.
- Q.Is there anyone who uses this pen around you?
- Other artists I know online sometimes use this pen to draw with as well.
- Q.Do you know of any writing instruments similar to the Stylo/Tradio pen?
- I think the line quality of the Stylo pen is quite unique. I don't think I would be able to compare it to another writing instrument.
- Q.When have you enjoyed using your Stylo/Tradio pen?
- I like to use the Stylo when I am drawing sound effects in my comics, or any time I want to write expressive words. The tip is firm, making it easy for me to draw smoothly, but the shape of the tip will sometimes impart an interesting texture to my lines. That's usually the best part about this pen.
- Q.What would you like to say to the Stylo/Tradio to celebrate their 40th anniversary this year?
- I have used Pentel pens to draw with for years, from when I was a student to now as a professional cartoonist. I expect to continue using them for years to come! Happy 40th Anniversary!